Harness Our Experience Today (970) 528-0002
Ask for Dave Garnall or Nanci Garnand
Commercial Real Estate Brokers Longmont
We will help you with residential real estate as well as commercial property. Whether you are buying, selling, or leasing your next property, we have you covered. With over 20 years of real estate experience serving all of Northern Colorado.
See Our Reviews
Longmont Co Real Estate Agents
You have come to the right place in your search for the top real estate companies in Longmont Co. Hi I’m Nanci Garnand, my team and I have over 20 years of experience ready to be put to work for your next property purchase, sale, rental, or lease. Not every real estate company is created equally. We focus on listening closely to your needs and honestly consulting with you on how to best reach reach your goals. Put the best realtor in Longmont Co to work for you today, we promise to do our best for your project.
Questions To Ask When Choosing Your Agent
- What length of time have you been selling real estate?
- What is your average number of clients?
- What is your ratio of buyers to sellers?
- Which areas of Colorado do you cover?
- Do you operate as a team?
- How equipped is your team to handle my unique situation?
- What types of communication can I expect from you?
- Will you provide a recommended vendors list?
- May I have the contact information of several reference?
- What type of questions will you ask me about my goals?
- Our team has been selling real estate for over twenty years. We have encountered many different circumstances as well as types of real estate transactions.
- As a cerfied Remax broker agent the Nanci Garnand team will always have time for you. Your project will always be a priority to us.
- We maintain a balanced ratio of both buyers and sellers, understanding both sides of the real estate transaction. As your listing agent or buyer’s representative, we ensure that you are represented properly.
- Our team covers the Northern Colorado region. We provide you with direct area specific knowledge and expertise. As board members of the area MLS we have a vast array of agents. If you are outside of our area we can connect you with an outstanding pro that specializes in your area.
We operate as a team so that we may better serve your needs, providing both a logistical advantage, and a vast knowledge base.
- Unique situations are the bread and butter of real estate. Every real estate transaction is unique, requiring experience and adaptability. With decades of transactions, we have you covered.
- Communication with our team is typically conducted through phone calls, texts, and emails.
From lenders and title companies to contractors and inspectors, we are able to refer you to multiple resources so that you can determine who works best for you. We offer you the best recommendations we possibly can – the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act gives you the right to choose who you work with every step of the way.
- Please inquire for our references, we are always happy to provide them to our clients. Additionally, you may read a few of our reviews provided above.
- We take the time to get to know you, your goals and your priorities. This is our foundation of client-centered service. This is our pride and joy for which there is no substitute.
Colorado is one of fifty states that, together with Washington D.C., form the United States of America. Its capital and most populated city is Denver. It is located in the western region of the country, Rocky Mountains division. It limits the north with Wyoming, the northeast with Nebraska, the east with Kansas, the southeast with Oklahoma, the south with New Mexico, the southwest with Arizona and the west with Utah. With 269 600 km² it is the eighth largest state, behind Alaska, Texas, California, Montana, New Mexico, Arizona and Nevada. He was admitted to the Union on August 1, 1876, as state number 38.
It is nicknamed “Centennial status” for entering the country the centennial year of the Declaration of Independence of the United States. It is known for having the highest peaks of the Rocky Mountains, which dominate the western part of the state, since the eastern consists of large plains. The state was named for the Colorado River, the name given by the Spanish colonizers to the river. Three of the largest rivers in the country are born in this state, in addition to the Colorado River, the Arkansas River and the Rio Bravo or Grande.
The United States Postal Office uses CO as an abbreviation for this state. Several ships called the USS Colorado received this name in honor of Colorado.
East of the Rocky Mountains, in Colorado, are the Colorado Eastern Plains, the Great Plains section of Colorado, with elevations ranging from 1,000 to 2,000 m. (Nebraska and Kansas have a border with Colorado to the East).
The plains were colonized with settlements of very low population density along the valleys of the South Platte River and the Arkansas River. Rainfall is scarce, with an average of about 380 mm per year. There are some irrigated areas, but most of the land is used for rainfed agriculture or ranches. Winter wheat is a typical crop and most of the small towns in the region have a water tower and a grain elevator. Longmont commercial realtors Nanci Garnand and Dave Garnall both love the plains.
Most of Colorado’s population lives along the eastern edge of the Rocky Mountains, in the urban Front Range (Front Range Urban Corridor). This region is partially protected from the storms prevailing in the high mountains of the west.
To the west is the eastern slope of the Rocky Mountains, with notable summits such as Longs Peak, Mount Longmont, Pikes Peak and Spanish Peak, near Walsenburg, in the south. This area drains to the East, is forested, and is partially urbanized. With urbanization, the use of forests for logging and grazing was backward, with a cumulation of dead wood. During the 2002 drought this area was devastated by devastating forest fires.
The continental divide of the Americas extends along the crest of the Rocky Mountains. To the west of the Divide is the western slope. The waters that fall to the west of the continental divide drain westward into the Pacific Ocean, through the Colorado River.
In the interior of the Rocky Mountains there are several large parks or large upper basins. In the north, on the east side of the Continental Divide is the North Park. The North Park region is drained by the North Platte River, which flows north into Wyoming. Just to the south, but on the west side of the Continental Divide, is Middle Park, drained by the Colorado River. South Park is the headwaters of the South Platte River. To the south is the San Luis Valley, the headwaters of the Rio Grande, which drains into New Mexico. Through the Sangre de Cristo mountain range, east of the San Luis Valley, is the Montaña Mojadas (Wet Mountain Valley). These basins, particularly the San Luis Valley, are found along the Río Grande rift (Rio Grande Rift), an important tectonic feature. (See Rift.)
The Rocky Mountains, in Colorado, have 54 peaks over 14,000 feet (4270 m), known as the fourteen (“fourteeners”). The mountains have forests of conifers and poplars, up to a height of approximately 4000 m in southern Colorado and about 3200 m in northern Colorado. Above this tree line, only of alpine vegetation. The Rocky Mountains are covered in snow only in. Grand Junction is the largest city on the western slope and is connected by Interstate Highway I-70. Southeast of Grand Junction is Grand Mesa, a large plane covered with mountains. Further east, are the ski resorts of Aspen, Vail, Crested Butte, and Steamboat Springs. The northwest corner of Colorado, which borders northern Utah and western Wyoming, has very low population density and is primarily used for pasture. Therefore it is a place for Longmont real estate agents to generally offer farm lands.
The western slope, in general, is drained by the Colorado River and its tributaries. Highlights in the south are the San Juan Mountains, a very rugged mountain range, and west of San Juan, the Colorado Plateau, a large desert that borders southern Utah. Grand Junction is the largest city on the western slope and is connected by Interstate Highway I-70. Southeast of Grand Junction is Grand Mesa, a large plane covered with mountains. Further east, are the ski resorts of Aspen, Vail, Crested Butte, and Steamboat Springs. The northwest corner of Colorado, which borders northern Utah and western Wyoming, has very low population density and is primarily used for pasture.
From west to east, the state consists of desert basins, which become plateaus, and then the alpine mountains and then the meadows of the Great Plains. Mount Elbert is the highest peak of the Rocky Mountains in the continental United States. The famous Pikes Peak is just west of Colorado Springs. Its lonely beak is seen from near the Kansas border on clear days. Give us a call, as a realtor Longmont co we would love to be your real estate agents in Longmont!